No answers matched your search
General Questions
Where can I get a temporary tag?

Please see the list of DMV Service Centers by clicking here.

I was told by a law enforcement officer that I need to do a self accident report form and that I could find the link on their website.

The link is: http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/forms/mv4002.pdf

I have a friend in jail, what do you accept for bond?

We accept cash or credit card only.

I need a copy of a report that has been filed with the Iowa County Sheriff's Department, how do I get that report?

You need to fill out an Open Record Request Form. You can pick this form up at the Iowa County Sheriff's Department or click on this link .

I have information on drugs that are being sold, how do I report this?

You can call the Iowa County at (608) 930-9500 Ext. 1 with any information that you may have. You may remain anonymous.

I have information about a crime that has taken place, who do I call with this information?

You can call the Iowa County at (608) 930-9500 Ext. 1 and this information will be forwarded to respective agencies.

What are the current travel conditions in the State of WI?

By simply calling 511 or accessing www.511wi.gov you can get up to date travel information.

As I am traveling I notice a crash what should I do?

With today’s methods of communication it is not uncommon for persons that are passing by a recent crash to call 911. That is a great first step, however by just driving by and calling in our 911 dispatcher is getting very limited information. If it can be done safely a person who witnesses a crash should try to find out if there are injuries if so how many and be ready to give an overall view of who, what, why and most importantly where this event is located. Be extremely careful when doing this.

User Pays Convenience Fees

Credit Cards: 3.00% ($1.50 minimum)

Special Events Permit Applications and Ordinance

Iowa County Special Events Ordinance County Board adopted 2-18-2014
Permit Application Checklist
Special Events Permit Application
Hold Harmless Indeminfication Agreement Form

Sign up for free notifications and information concerning Iowa County. Information can be found by going to the Iowa County Emergency Management page.

WI Department of Transportation Travel Information Dial 511 or go to: www.511wi.gov

Identity Theft and Scams

For matters that occur through the mail contact:
Victims should contact the US Postal Service (877) 876-2455 (option 4).

For matters that occur on/from the internet:
Victims should contact the Internet Crime Center.

For matters that occur on the telephone:
Victims should contact the FCC (888) 225-5322, the Federal Trade Commission (800) 372-8347.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), is committed to protecting the public and ensuring the rights of victims are carefully observed. HSI administers the Victim Notification Program which allows eligible victims and witnesses to obtain reliable and timely information regarding a criminal alien’s release from custody. However, victims and witnesses are required to register with our agency in order to receive notification of a criminal alien’s release.

See us on Facebook . We are on Facebook with information about issues that are happening in our communities in Iowa County.

General Information
Iowa County Jail
Phone Numbers
(608) 930-9500
Fax: (608) 471-1075
Emergencies: Dial 911
109 E. Leffler St.

Administrative Office
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.