1205 North Bequette St.
Fax: (608) 935-5377

Administrative Office
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Iowa County Jail


No answers matched your search

General Questions

Please see the list of DMV Service Centers by clicking here.

You need to fill out an Open Record Request Form. You can pick this form up at the Iowa County Sheriff's Department or click on this link .

You can call the Iowa County Crime Stoppers at (608) 935-9090 with any information that you may have. You may remain anonymous.

You can call the Iowa County Crime Stoppers at (608) 935-9090 and this information will be forwarded to respective agencies.

By simply calling 511 or accessing www.511wi.gov you can get up to date travel information.

With today’s methods of communication it is not uncommon for persons that are passing by a recent crash to call 911. That is a great first step, however by just driving by and calling in our 911 dispatcher is getting very limited information. If it can be done safely a person who witnesses a crash should try to find out if there are injuries if so how many and be ready to give an overall view of who, what, why and most importantly where this event is located. Be extremely careful when doing this.