Quick $50

What is the “Quick $50?”

Quick $50 has been designed to help keep our schools free of weapons, drugs, alcohol, and other crime by letting the students get involved in the process, and maybe even take home $50. A student who sees alcohol, drugs, weapons, or another crime, calls the Crime Stopper phone line to report that information.

How does the student notify Crime Stoppers?

Students can place a call to the Iowa County Crime Stoppers at 935-9090 or they can give the information to the Police-School Liaison Officer, other Law Enforcement officers or school staff.

“Quick $50” pays out the following if any are possessed by the student while in school:

$50.00 for any weapon confiscated, knives over 4”, guns, etc.

$25.00 for any drugs, drug paraphernalia, or alcohol.

User Pays Convenience Fees

Credit Cards: 3.00% ($1.50 minimum)

Special Events Permit Applications and Ordinance

Iowa County Special Events Ordinance County Board adopted 2-18-2014
Permit Application Checklist
Special Events Ordinance Permit
Hold Harmless Indeminfication Agreement Form

Sign up for free notifications and information concerning Iowa County. Information can be found by going to the Iowa County Emergency Management page.

WI Department of Transportation Travel Information Dial 511 or go to: www.511wi.gov

Identity Theft and Scams

For matters that occur through the mail contact:
Victims should contact the US Postal Service (877) 876-2455 (option 4).

For matters that occur on/from the internet:
Victims should contact the Internet Crime Center.

For matters that occur on the telephone:
Victims should contact the FCC (888) 225-5322, the Federal Trade Commission (800) 372-8347.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), is committed to protecting the public and ensuring the rights of victims are carefully observed. HSI administers the Victim Notification Program which allows eligible victims and witnesses to obtain reliable and timely information regarding a criminal alien’s release from custody. However, victims and witnesses are required to register with our agency in order to receive notification of a criminal alien’s release.

See us on Facebook . We are on Facebook with information about issues that are happening in our communities in Iowa County.

General Information
Iowa County Jail
Phone Numbers
(608) 930-9500
Fax: (608) 471-1075
Emergencies: Dial 911
109 E. Leffler St.

Administrative Office
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.