Road Closure information on STH 191 Dodgeville to Hollandale and STH 39 Hollandale to the East county line.
- STH 39 is open (but work, conducted under flagging operations, remains)
- Stage 2 started Monday, 5/20 and STH 191 is now officially closed
- C-25-57 construction has begun (and has a hard closure located between S Clay Hill Rd and Black Oak Rd)
- 36” RCP and assoc. storm sewer work has started at CTH Z. STH 191 has a hard closure just east of CTH Z today and tomorrow. We plan to open it each night.
- C-25-57 hard closure will remain until mid-June
- CTH Z work will continue through this week but be open for local traffic over the holiday weekend
- Next week we are shooting to wrap up all remaining work on STH 39 (ditching, restoration, signing)
- The hard closure at C-25-58 (precast box culvert) located between CTH BB and Spring Valley Rd has been pushed back a week and will occur the week of June 3rd. The road will be reopened before that weekend.
- STH 191 detour via STH 23 & STH 39 remains through late August
Iowa County News